Having a rough day? Feeling stressed or low on energy? Our Sarah Agan reminds us, in her blog from Excellence in Government, that by incorporating a little bit of fun into our day, we can focus on what's important to us and thrive. Do you have 525 seconds to spare from your busy, stressful day? If so, watch the below video.
It’s called the Eight Irresistible Principles of Fun. Every time I watch it I am reminded about what matters most in life and am more energized, less stressed, and more connected to what’s possible. In case you need a little teaser to actually watch the video, here are the principles:
- Get Focused: Stop Hiding Who You Really Are.
- Get Focused: Start Being Intensely Selfish.
- Be Creative: Stop Following the Rules.
- Be Creative: Start Scaring Yourself.
- Use Your Wisdom: Stop Taking It All So Damned Seriously.
- Use Your Wisdom: Start Getting Rid of the Crap.
- Take Action: Stop Being busy.
- Take Action: Start Something.
Check it out below. I promise it's a fantastic way to start your day: