Corner Alliance is currently pursuing ISO 14001 for Environmental Management.
Corner Alliance, Inc. is committed to improving our environment through the effective and efficient implementation of an Environmental Management System. We focus on helping programs and agencies in the homeland security, public safety, defense, and health care domains innovate to accomplish their missions. Environmental degradation constitutes a security risk and threat multiplier intrinsically linked to our clients’ missions. To minimize environmental impacts related to our services, Corner Alliance will:
- Meet or exceed all applicable legal requirements or other requirements that relate to the environmental aspects of our business;
- Provide a safe and healthful workplace to our employees and contractors;
- Pursue pollution prevention in our work practices;
- Conserve resources and reduce waste by reusing and recycling materials;
- Ensure the responsible use of energy throughout our business, including conserving energy and improving energy efficiency;
- Promoting and continuing to invest in technologies that provide alternatives to business travel; and
- Strive to continually improve Corner Alliance’s Environmental Management System and performance.